The information shared on this application form will only be shared with Mulilo personnel involved in the bursary selection process, and all private information will be handled as prescribed in the Protection of Personal Information Act of 2020.
- All completed applications must be submitted electronically to email@example.com by 19 October 2021.
- No late applications will be considered.
- Your bursary application will only be considered if this form is completed IN FULL and all the required documentation is attached.
- The submission of the bursary application DOES NOT guarantee a bursary.
- Shortlisted applicants will have to supply a name and contact details of person within the community to give a testimonial on their behalf.
- All Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed before the final decision is made.
- Successful applicants will be notified no later than the 5th of January 2022 of their acceptance on to the Bursary Program.
- If you have any queries relating to completing this form please contact the Bursary Administrator before the closing date:
via telephone:021 685 3240 or 063 296 2908 Or via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org